The Continue beautiful experience

Every human being is one of a kind, thanks to our complex DNA. Although over 99.9% of our DNA is identical, it is the remaining 0.1% that makes each of us unique. By understanding your genetic blueprint can get to know your truest and best self. Grace Aesthetics CONTINUE BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE PACKAGES use easy and effective DNA testing to reveal the unique composition of your skin and body, allowing us to assist you to reach your full potential. Your DNA results inform our recommendations and help answer those mysterious questions you have always had. For example, why are you more predisposed to pigmentation than others or why retinol works for your friend, but can cause you unpleasant side effects?
  • The
    consult

    At your consult, our aesthetics advisor will get to know you, understand your goals and concerns, and answer any questions you may have. Based on your unique needs, you will be referred to the top specialists from our exclusive sought after group of doctors and aestheticians in Dubai, London, Chicago and Los Angeles. You simply need to choose from the best of the best.

    Your journey begins.

  • Skin
    savvy

    The skin savvy package starts with a consultation with our aesthetics advisor. Once all the important questions are answered, such as how much exposure you get to the sun, your family history and other pertinent conditions or information, your DNA test is conducted to assess your skin’s health and unique attributes.

    The DNA test is a simple saliva swab of the inner cheek. This sample can be taken at the premises of your consultation. During your second consult, our advisor will help you analyze the results of the test.

    During this session, you will discover what your DNA reveals about the quality of your skin and what you can do to maintain and improve it. Among other things, you will find out where you are in the aging process. Learn more about the firmness, elasticity, percentage wrinkling of your skin, as well as the levels of sun damage and inflammation. We will also provide advice on the best way to take care of your skin and enhance your youthful look. Once your skin status and requirements are established, you and your consultant will evaluate an array of bespoke solutions.

    In this package, you will also receive a personalized Smart Health Passport, which will be active and available for three months. Your Smart Health Passport is a secure online portal and mobile app that will be updated with all results from your Skin Savvy test, and is always accessible to you.

  • Practice
    prevention

    Your practice prevention journey begins with a one-on-one consultation with our aesthetics advisor followed by a blood test, which provides valuable information about your body. This information includes bone health, potential food intolerance, cholesterol levels, vitamin profile, and other key indicators, with a turnaround time of 4 to 6 weeks. This package assesses where you are in the aging process and how to improve the quality of your life.

    Using the detailed report relating to your bone health, potential food intolerance, cholesterol levels, liver function, renal function, vitamin profile and other key indicators, our advisor will work with you to determine your options and find the best physician for your needs. Often minor lifestyle changes can lead to major, long-term beneficial health benefits.

    As part of this package, you will receive a three-month EssentialCare Membership to The Health Bank, which offers you the following:

    • SMART HEALTH PASSPORT allows you access to an online portal and mobile app for all your results at all times.
    • INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE a physician is just a phone call away. No wait time or travel time.
    • NEXUS OF 25,000 HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS to give quality care worldwide available to our members at all times
  • Absolute
    aesthetics

    Absolute Aesthetics offers a yearly membership for clients who want to ensure they are always at the forefront of the latest innovations and treatments in health, wellness and managing the ageing process.

    Your one-year membership consists of eight consultations with our expert aesthetic advisor, a DNA test to assess your skin’s health, and a blood test to establish your unique profile. This is our deluxe package, incorporating the benefits of all our individual packages into one, cost-effective offering.

    As part of this package, you will receive a one-year PremiumCare Membership to The Health Bank, which offers you the following:

    • SMART HEALTH PASSPORT allows you access to an online portal and mobile app for all your results at all times.
    • CARE COORDINATORS AVAILABLE 24/7 a day for your health needs.
    • INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE and a Nexus of 25,000 healthcare providers worldwide available to our members at all times.
    • REMOTE SECOND OPINION from any center of excellence around the world